One of my favorite bloggers about Italian things (in this case, Sicilian things) has her house near Palermo for sale now that she has moved to England. Isn’t it a beauty?
Yes, I am gutted. I need to sell my house in Sicily.
We moved to England for my son’s education, but when I look at all my lovely photos in Sicily I feel a bit broken-hearted. I want to sell it to someone who will love it as much as I do, and will really enjoy it to the full.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Kitchen-diner, including large balcony which overlooks a lemon grove (the lovely owner lets you nick lemons)
- Roof terrace where you can have barbecues, enjoy panoramic views over the mountains and exchange sausages with neighbours
- Integral garage
- Mad neighbours
- You can grow cacti in the garden
- None of the neighbours are in the Mafia (those ones got put in prison about three years ago)
- Wine cellar. Ha ha! Not really. It’s a secure underground lock-up about 16 feet…
View original post 215 more words